These prices are for areas in the Greater Dallas Area (surrounding cities) which are listed on this website’s Home Page and at the bottom of this page. Additional pricing is subject to areas outside of the defined target market area.
Payment is due at the time of inspection; Cash, Check, Master Card, Visa Card or QuickPay with Zelle. Thank you.
- Prices are based on square feet of living space, 18¢ per square foot (sample TREC PI Report) or $440, whichever is larger.
- The minimum base charge for an inspection in my target market is $440 for up to 2,445 square feet of living space or less.
- Pier and Beam foundations are an additional $135.
- Wood Destroying Insect reports are an additional $100.00 – $91.75 and $8.25 sales tax (https://www.dropbox.com/s/xfynvbmb3aazh6u/Why%20WDI%3F.pdf?dl=0).
- Swimming Pool inspections are an additional $110 (Pool Inspection Report Standards).
- Outbuildings and detached structures are an additional fee, otherwise any complimentary observations noted will be a courtesy. A garage type structure without plumbing will typically start at an additional $100. A detached structure with plumbing and/or and air conditioned space will start at an additional $200. Should the outbuilding’s size surpasses my minimum fee then the outbuilding will be figured at a rate of 16¢ per foot.
- Each inspection may receive up to 3 complimentary Infrared Images.
- Duplexes through Quadplexes start at the minimum fee of $400 per unit. If the structure’s size surpasses the minimum fee then the structure will be figured at a rate of 17¢ per foot. This price is an estimate and subject to change due to property conditions or other factors. Please call for clarification.
- Houses outside of the Greater Dallas Area, and which are not listed on this website’s Home Page, are bid on an individual basis. Cities directly outside of the Target Market listed on this website’s Home Page typically begin with an $90 up-charge.
- Commercial properties and Apartment buildings are bid on an individual basis.
- Specialty, pre-foundation pour, pre-sheet rock, and “phase” inspections are bid on an individual basis.
“Bud” Rozell, ACI – TREC PI 4088 DBA Good Home Inspection provides home inspection services in the Greater Dallas Area including; Addison, Allen, Balch Springs, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Cockerel Hill, Coppell, Dallas, Dallas Park Cities, DeSoto, Duncanville, Fairview, Farmers Branch, Flower Mound, Forney, Fate, Frisco, Garland, Grand Prairie, Hackberry, Heath, Hebron, Highland Park, Irving, Lancaster, Las Colinas, Lavon, Lewisville, Little Elm, Lucas, McKinney, Mesquite, Murphy, Parker, Plano, Prosper, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sachse, Saint Paul, Seagoville, Southlake, Sunnyvale, The Colony, University Park, Wilmer, and Wylie.